The Peace Makers:
Restoring Love in the World through
Stories of Compassion and Wisdom
Published by Transcendent Publishing
a compilation book project created by the writers of the Book writing intensive group
- Secure your place in the book with your first payment due by August 1st, 2016. If you've selected the payment plan option, you will be charged $99 on the same date each month for three (3) consecutive months. (If you can't pay by this date but would like to be in the book, please email me. I don't want anyone to miss out on this opportunity due to the payment schedule.)
- Return your signed publishing agreement and publishing guidelines by August 15th, 2016.
- Submit your 5-7 page chapter of 2000 words or less on or before September 30th, 2016. At this time your author photo (professional headshot of 300dpi w/ photographer release), author bio, dedication and acknowledgements are also due. All must be professionally edited and publication-ready upon submission. I will have an editor available to you who has agreed to edit each chapter for $30. Please allow two weeks for editing, and one week to craft your final draft once you receive your edited chapter back from the editor. It's a good idea to aim to submit your chapter for editing by September 12th. You are welcome to use my recommended editor or any professional editor of your choice.
- You will receive a print-ready proof by November 1st, 2016. You'll have two weeks to proof your chapter and return the proof approval form. Proof approval form is due by November 15th, 2016.
- Publication date is scheduled for December 1st, 2016 in both print and digital editions. All pre-orders will be processed on this date. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
- We'll have a book launch and promotion period from December 10-15. During this time we will collectively market the book, ask for downloads and reviews which will raise our ranking to bestseller! Then you can add bestselling author to your bio!
NOTE: This is a tight publishing schedule that will need to be followed diligently in order to have our book published and orders in our hands in time for the holidays. This book WILL BE PUBLISHED on December 1st, 2016 and publication will NOT be delayed for an author who cannot adhere to the schedule. If you can't get your chapter submitted in time for publication, your chapter will be removed from the book.
Your payment below secures your place in the book. You'll receive your publishing paperwork on or before August 5th.